The Brady Brunch!
411 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77006
Apr 05, 2020
The Catastrophic Theatre and our Fabulous Co-chairs
Kelly Hill, Rob Icsezen, and Elizabeth Marshall Black
The Catastrophic Brady Brunch! Sunday, April 5, 2020 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM at AvantGarden – 411 Westheimer RdTickets on sale now!
Last year’s Sunday Funday Brunch was a blast! So much so, that Catastrophic is bringing it back. This year’s brunch has the added delight of a 70’s theme! Join the merriment in your favorite 1970’s costume attire: disco, flower child, triple knit polyester leisure suits-anything goes! Fully embrace the Brady Bunch theme and come as a gang of Bradys: Carol! Mike! Greg! Marsha! Jan! Peter! Bobby! Cindy! and don’t forget good old Alice and Sam the Butcher! At Catastrophic we love any excuse to dress up, but this is brunch after all, so if you wanna roll out of bed and show up in your PJs or throw on yesterday’s jeans, that works too! There will be plenty of eye candy and entertainment, including another star line up of Houston’s hottest Drag Queens and Kings, plus awesome 70’s hits from The Grrranimals to get your groove on! And of course, a bountiful brunch buffet and free-flowin’ mimosas! A daring innovative theatre company, a fabulous and fun party, day drinking and breakfast tacos-what’s not to love?
Brunch Underwriter Levels:
- Bell Bottom: $150 (host committee ticket)
- Flower Power: $500 (admission for 4)
- Disco Diva: $1500 (admission for 10, plus Catastrophic tickets)
- Polyester Party: $2500 (includes all of the above plus special invitation to Catastrophic VIP events)
- Brady Bunch: $5000 (includes all of the above plus souvenir photos)
- Funkadelic Fresh: $10,000 (all of the above plus your very own post-gala brunch with Catastrophic all-stars)
The Catastrophic Theatre is a 501 (c) (3) organization. Contributions above the cash value of each ticket ($35) are tax-deductible.
Elizabeth Marshall Black